Monday, June 12, 2006

Tried to contact me? Technical problems...

If you've tried to contact me via the contact form during the past week, your note probably ended up disappearing into /dev/null. I've just discovered the issue and fixed it promptly, but all of your notes have disappeared and there's no way for me to even tell who sent anything. I sincerely apologize; I have fixed the problem.

Gnarly technical details: My contact form just creates an email and sends it to my top-secret private email address. Unfortunately, I did the unbelievable and actually let my domain registration lapse on that domain!!! I've owned that domain for something like 15 years and it's gone. *sigh* I fixed the problem by modifying the contact form to send your note to my gmail address instead.

No comments: