Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence is riding a bike

I'm busy this week. Visit Flickr to see what I'm up to a thousand words at a time.

For bikey stuff:
  • Wheels of Justice is an Australian cycling advocacy site.
  • You probably have your favorite Tour de France resources, but a couple of the blogs covering the Tour are Cycloblog and TDFBlog.


There are several other great blogs covering the TdF and other cycling news, I know, but the coffee shop I'm at closes in 20 minutes and then I'm off for some barbeque and then some fireworks.

For my US readers, I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July Independence Day holiday.

6 comments:

Tim Jackson said...

Don't forget Masiguy for daily Tour updates too...

Happy 4th!

Donna Tocci said...

Happy (belated) 4th to you, too. Hope the BBQ was yummy.

Billy Jones said...

Just thought I'd show you my new cycle and what I did for the 4th.

gwadzilla said...

great images

me and the family (small kids)
are headed to Rocky Mountain National Park in August...

any tips for the family?

oh

my flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwadzilla/

gwadzilla said...

not many helmets in Santa Cruz....

is here a Helmet shortage?

Jill Homer said...

Fun photographs. I'm a big advocate of more pictures on blogs.