Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you. Thank you so much to everybody for the feedback, news, notes, and encouragement in 2005.

I haven't gotten much cycling in this last week. On New Years Eve (tonight) my family and I watched some amazing fireworks at Breckenridge Ski Resort in Colorado. We're at about 9,000 feet elevation and the clouds just cover the mountain tops somewhere over 11,000 feet. Watching fireworks against a white snowy mountain backdrop is amazing, especially with the multihued displays reflecting off of the clouds just a couple of thousand feet up. I've never seen anything like it before.


Photo info: Jack by nmoroder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fritz
Thanks for your fellowship last year too. Good luck in '06!
Gene

Donna Tocci said...

Happy New Year to you, too!
All the best for a fabulous year!

luca said...

Hey that's my picture!