Saturday, February 18, 2006

Four Things

Paul is evil. Doesn't he know I'm busy busy busy and sick as well? What they hey, though, I'll play along.

Four jobs I've had
Short order cook.
Pizza Hut cook.
Steakhouse cook.
Airline catering cook.

Four movies about bicycles
Quicksilver.
Breaking Away.
American Flyers.
Prince of Darkness (Alice Cooper stabs people do death with bicycle).

Four places I've rode a bike.
Tokyo, Japan.
Paris, France.
San Francisco, California.
Krebs, Oklahoma - home with Cowboys and Italians.

Four shows I like to watch
I don't own a television. Reality is so much more fun and engaging.

Four foods that I like.
Natto to gohan.
Katsu Don.
French Toast.
Coffee.

Four sites I visit (almost) daily.
Blue Letter Bible.
Google and several of their properties (e.g. gmail, groups, etc).
SEOBook.
My work "intranet".

Four things I want to do before I die
Sleep.
Wake.
Eat.
Eliminate.

Four people to tag
I hate chain letters so fuggitaboutit.

1 comment:

Michael said...

My Responses...

Four Jobs...
1. Paperboy
2. Secretary
3. Bike Messenger
4. Sports Mascot

Four Movies...
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Back to the Future
3. Breaking Away
4. Field of Dreams

Four Places...
1. Kjeragbolten, Norway (Google it, you'll be impressed)
2. Girona, Spain
3. "The Price is Right" stage
4. Wrigley Field

Four Shows...
1. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
2. Survivorman
3. Family Guy
4. The Amazing Race

Four Foods...
1. All Catalan food
2. Bacon (greasy, not crispy)
3. Chinese buffets
4. Frozen Pizza

Four Sites...
1. CyclingNews/VeloNews
2. CNN
3. NJ.com
4. AddictingGames

Four Things Before Death...
1. Bike across the US
2. Go Bobsledding
3. Spend a night on a deserted island
4. Cross-country ski in the Arctic Circle (even though I've never been on a pair of skis)