Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Biker Fox

I'm stunned -- stunned, I tell ya! -- that there are bike bloggers who imply that everyone's favorite shirtless dancer is not Biker Fox!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma has a number of nationally known bike personalities that are out of proportion to it's population. The campy Biker Fox is one of them. He can be seen in the streets of Tulsa, Oklahoma in his ridiculously campy outfits performing impromptu stunts.

Click on the Biker Fox website to see his awesome Biker Fox movie trailer.

Biker Fox of Tulsa getting kissed by two foxy babes
In case you're wondering, the other two Tulsa bike personalities are Paul Tay, who used to tow a seven foot male organ on his bike, once ran for mayor of Tulsa and is now on the ballot for Tulsa City Council; and the ever popular Wally Crankset.

9 comments:

Ed W said...

Thanks for mentioning Wally, Fritz. I'm sure he'll appreciate it when I tell him. Right now he's, um, off on vacation. I think. When last seen, he was heading south toward Mexico again.

Jamie said...

And here I was sure that Biker Fox WAS you, Ed!

Cycle... Biker...
Dog... Fox...

It makes sense to me!

Yokota Fritz said...

Ooooh, the infamous Cycle Dog masquerading as Biker Fox. That opens up some interesting possibilities. He'd be like Zorro or Nacho Libre or something.

Given some of the stories Cycle Dog tells about how his wife and daughter treat him, I don't know how much he could get away with riding in some of Biker Fox's outfits.

Ed W said...

You guys are so MEAN! I'll have to thoroughly debunk this vile accusation with irrefutable evidence, even pictures and stuff...probably later tonight.

harrumph!

Yokota Fritz said...

Pictures of Ed in tights and Primal Wear jerseys.... that would be somethin!

Ed W said...

I just posted a photo of my salad days, lots of leather, studs, and furs. Sorta like the old Sonny and Cher show, but with edged weapons.

Paul Tay said...

Well, if you must know why there's more crazy bicycling in Tulsa metro than just about anywhere else, it's the water.

No beba el agua en Tulsa!

I got a call today from a Stockholm, Sweden TV crew on their way back to L.A. They wanted to interview Santa.

Unfortunately, Santa had court today and impersonate a lawyer. So, I had to refer them to B-Fox for the interview with Tulsa's wild and crazy. He'd probably play a whole lot better on Swedish TV anyway. Not much lost.

Cycle Dog impersonating B-Fox? NOT a chance. C-Dog ain't got the keihones! NO guts. NO glory. :-P

Anonymous said...

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/kotv/TU0I9VKI54TL9VA68/p14

The Police are harrassing Bikerfox again.

Anonymous said...

Looking for the best Bikerfox look-a-like. You know you wanna enter.

www.schooloffox.com