Eurobike 2007 -- the huge International Bicycle Trade Exhibition in Germany -- has kicked off. The 2007 edition is the biggest Eurobike ever with 30,000 trade visitors, 20,000 bike fans and 1,000 journalists expected to visit the 868 exhibitors spread over 13 halls.
- Bike Magic promises to report live from Friedrichshafen.
- I'm sure Carlton is there.
- Masi Guy is in Germany and I hope to see some good reports from him.
- Christine @ Treehugger promises Eurobike 2007 coverage.
- Pez Cycling News provides a sneak peak of cool new products.
- Bike Radar covers Eurobike.
- Bike Europe coverage of Eurobike.
- Jeff Kerkove says he will blog from Eurobike.