- BikeScape is in San Francisco.
- Ken Conley is a bike nut and up and coming photographer of cycling events. He covers California bike races in his "Spare Cycles" blog, which I highly highly recommend. Right now he's offering prints of his work for purchase.
- Cyclofiend's Ramblings.
- SF Cyclotouring is about more than just touring.
- Rick in the East Bay is the Itinerant Cyclist.
- Ah Pook bike commutes in the South Bay.
- Chico Gino splits his time between Chico and San Francisco.
- Hyland Bike Shop Blog.
- Walk Oakland Bike Oakland.
- Velogirl from San Mateo races Cyclocross.
- Doc Logan lived in Oakland for a short time.
- Shawn Kielty lives in Flat Tire Paradise, aka San Mateo, California. He bike commutes to South City but lately he's been writing more about hiking in the desert.
- The Black and Blue Blog from Almaden Cycle Touring Club member Steve Sloan.
- PromanGirl is a women's pro cycling team manager in Marin County.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Bay Area bicycle blogs
Somebody on the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition discussion list asked about bicycle blogs in the San Francisco Bay Area. Besides my own Cyclelicious, here are the ones I know about (below the photo).