- Spinning world record attempt. 112 hours on a stationary bike. With video.
- Sue asked me to link to this about biking for polar bears. And she continues to post many many bike haikus, so I'll just point to her blog.
I have a bus haiku. It's a true story.
White pigeon swoops low.CenterLines is the newsletter of the U.S. National Center for Bicycling & Walking. Here are some tidbits from the December 12 issue.
Bird dodges highway traffic.
Thud on bus windshield.
- They have a podcast discussing bicycling and walking advocacy efforts.
- Chico Velo's cute "Turn a pedal, melt fat" video PSA, which was also mentioned at Bike Commute Tips.
- This Energy Counter shows how much states in the Northwest spend each day in energy. Comes with cool widgets that you can put on your website, too.
- Alcoholic bought a bicycle and found new life.
- Freikers in Bouler, Colorado (for "frequent bikers) win prizes for riding their bikes to school.