Bruce was well known for lecturing cyclists to ride safely and legally and was a stickler to the rules of the road. The local police report, however, that Bruce inexplicably turned left across the path of a Honda. The report is apparently based solely on the statement of the Honda's driver. The other witness to the crash -- Bruce -- is unable to give his statement.
- Roadskater is a friend of Bruce.
- Commute Orlando: He made a difference.
- Discussion at Triangle Cycling forum (thank you to Jim T).
- LAB Statement on their home page.
- Bruce Rosar Bicycling Biography.
- Cyclingnews article, with a personal note.
- Cyclist killed
- Cyclist who led others killed.
- Photo from IndyWeek.com by Jeremy Lange.