Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a pretty bicycle, she said

Greetings and thank you to all those visiting from whatever mailing list posted a link to Cyclelicious. I really like the Luka Bloom song that you all are listening too. You might also consider watching this video, which uses the same music but with different photos.

Some time ago I created a compilation CD of my favorite bicycle songs that included "The Acoustic Motorbike." Another song from this CD is Bicycle Song by Orbit. Click on the link to Amazon for a preview, and instead of a CD these days you can download it to your MP3 player. The bicycle is a metaphor for something else but it's still cool to listen to.

1 comment:

Shane MacRhodes said...

Thanks for the link! Saw the original video via a link from your site and was inspired to make a version myself. It helped get me started on a bigger project.. taking the 4500 photos and hundreds of video clips and turning them into a movie.