Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thank you for taking the survey

Thank you to all of you who took the Cyclelicious survey. I'll look over the responses over the weekend. I really appreciate that you've given me your thoughts about Cyclelicious and I really appreciate the encouragement that several of you gave.

I've selected a winner and sent notification this evening. I used a random number generator from Random.org to select from among the email addresses that were entered.

Thanks again!

I'm fairly busy this week, so I'll direct your attention to a new bike blog I ran across: Cycle Pig. CyclePig is Pete, and his site is not about racing or the serious side of cycling; it’s about how to have fun on a bike. Whether you are a recreational cyclist or long distance cycle tourer you will find hints and tips that will help you get more out of your cycling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention of Cylepig.

Regards
Pete