Monday, October 19, 2009

Cycle Of Life

I hope you all had a lovely Monday!

Video from Jill Morris for the Upright Citizen's Brigade.



Warren and his Rock Star Parking.

Has anybody tried these cedar shoe inserts?

Mountain biking San Francisco: Save Mt Sutro Trails.

Huh, I just learned this: since January 2009, employers in San Francisco have been required to offer the IRS Section 132 commuter fringe benefit. I've also learned that the city is not enforcing compliance with this law right now.

I think maybe Richard Heene should have watched these videos on talking with the police.

Gear Factor: Pedal powered pedal mounted lights.

Something I have some personal experience with: Endo analysis.

AIDS challenge and "Why I Ride".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to my writing Fritz. Always appreciated.