Sunday, October 04, 2009

Papago Jump

I'm almost home from my whirlwind tour of Taiwan. As of Sunday morning, Heather and I are the only ones who waited until Sunday to get home. Saam and Kate have a place to stay in the Los Angeles area, while Alicia and Mark both caught red eyes home.

It's been a fantastic trip and I had no idea Taiwan has so much to offer. I'll miss the new friends I've made on this trip but I'm glad to be back to California.

Taiwan is a beautiful country, but one of the true highlights of this trip is the wonderful chemistry of the group I was with. We're all very different, but at the end of eight days together we became fast friends.

Here's most of the gang at the Papago Resort in Taitung County, except for Saam (he's behind the camera) and Mr Chen (he's with his bus).



Photo by Saam Gabbay and posted with his kind permission.

No comments: