Sue has her own collection of great links from her bicycle blog:
- New Belgium Brewery bike trade -- donate your car to charity and get a bike in return.
- Performance enhancing strategy: Blow your nose.
- The history of Xtracycle.
- Fixed Gear: Why can't American compete?
- Dave Moulton's skeptical take on Koga's million dollar Olympic bicycle.
- Citizen Rider: Good value in a bicycle?
- BikEscape speaks with Bob Mionske & Leah Shahum about police and media bias in bike accident investigations and reporting.
- Sexy Hungarians on bicycles.
- A lawyer considers that full disclosure can improve bike security. Security consultant Bruce Schneier writes about it from a computer geek perspective. "Public scrutiny is the only reliable way to improve security," Bruce writes, "while secrecy only makes us less secure."
Have a good weekend!