Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Firefox 1.5 browser released

Mozilla has released version 1.5 of the Firefox browser. All of the news stories I read about this release claims that Firefox has about eight to twelve percent of the browser market. However, 40% of the visits to Cyclelicious are with the Firefox browser. That just confirms my thoughts that Cyclelicious readers are smarter than the average web surfer.

I use and love Firefox. 40% of Cyclelicious visitors also use Firefox. If you're not using Firefox, you should.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About 35% of my readers use Firefox as well. I use both Firefox and IE. I've tried to cut the cord from IE, but one feature keeps me coming back. The feature: in-line auto complete. I hate to type into a url box or a form field and have to arrow down to the correct selection. IE has the ability to fill in the box with the first match to what I'm typing it finds. Then you can hit enter before finishing typing. If there is a way to do this in Firefox then you've got me. :-)

Pete LaVerghetta said...

I love Firefox, but this release is still buggy. My favorite theme won't work, nor does FlickrFox, FoxyTunes and several other extensions.