- A "cyclical downturn" for advertising and Internet businesses, including major players such as Google, Yahoo, and AOL.
- CNBC says the glass is half full.
- Robert Rapier is amused by traders' herd instinct. Moo.
- Redstate.com wants to repeal the federal gas tax.
- You saw the news that Turkey is threatening to invade Iraq, right?
Now's a good time to mention my buddy Jim in Fort Collins, Colorado. Jim is Oil Free and Happy and sells cute t-shirts and patches from his website for you to wear. I have one of his "Powered By Sweat" shirts. Oil Free and Happy -- give him a visit and buy a patch or shirt from Jim. (I don't make a dime from referring you to him.)
Photo: "NYC Bicycle Commuter 79th St @ 5th AVe" by Bicycles Only.