Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blogging bicycle lawyer

A recent comment from CycleDog directed me to the blog of bicycle lawyer Erik Ryberg in Tuscon, Arizona. According to his Blogger profile, "Erik Ryberg is a lawyer whose caseload includes many bicycle accidents, injuries, and assaults on bicyclists in Tucson and elsewhere in Arizona. I also represent Arizona bicyclists in criminal cases and traffic infractions, usually at a very reduced rate or, if your case particularly interests me and involves bicycle advocacy, even free. If you are a cyclist and are the victim of assault or if you have been injured in an accident or arrested or cited for a violation involving a bicycle, please do not hesitate to call us. Consultations are always free!"

Check out the bicycle lawyer's blog at Tuscon Bike Lawyer. I've added him to my blogroll.

1 comment:

Ed W said...

Fritz, thanks for the mention. Please ping my email address. I lost your's when this laptop melted down.