Saturday, January 14, 2006

BRaIN Feed

Bicycle Retailer and Industry News does not provide an RSS feed. It's been on my todo list forever to create a public scraped feed, but I've decided to accept the inevitable that I'll never get around to it and used FeedFire to generate the feed for me. You can now subscribe to the BRaIN feed here. Plug this URL into your blog reader:

http://www.feedfire.com/site/rss.cgi?ChanContentId=013076


I've used this for all of 10 minutes so far so I don't know how it will work out. At first you'll get the extraneous links and advertisements, but after a day those should go away and you'll just see the news content.

This is totally experimental so no promises on my part, but go ahead and try it out. Kudos to fixedgear, who provided the kick in the pants for me to get work with his comment at Drink the Kool Aid.

4 comments:

Pete LaVerghetta said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks also from this corner

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Will try it in the BikeBiz.com RSS box. Thanks.

Tim Jackson said...

Fritz, my friend, you're awesome!