Friday, January 20, 2006

Give and you benefit: Colorado Tour de Cure

I announced earlier this week that I signed up for the 2006 Colorado Tour de Cure. If you sponsor me for the Colorado Tour de Cure and give to the American Diabetes Association, you can benefit directly.

All early sponsors and big givers will be listed in the left sidebar of the Cyclelicious home page. This is a moderately high ranking site, with a Google PageRank of five. A link from here to your website has value from the viewpoint of search engines. More value can result in more relevance, possible higher ranking from the search engines, and possibly more visits for you when people search the Internet for cycling related sites.

Give to the American Diabetes Association Colorado Tour de Cure and I will give you free advertising, subject to the limitations I outline here. Google and the othe search engines crawl Cyclelicious daily, and currently Cyclelicious sees over 4000 distinct visitors per week. The earlier you give, the longer your link appears and the more you benefit. Please sponsor me.

No comments: