Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lance Armstrong in Vanity Fair

Armstrong talks with VF reporter Douglas Brinkley. Brinkley writes about water, Armstrong's kids, politics, the media, Armstrong's private label wine (!), his immense house, Don Rickles, cancer, doping, the European press, the French etc, but the news everybody wants to know is: are the rumors true?
“Look,” he insists, “I plan on holding a press conference [saying] I never cheated. I won seven Tour de Frances, fair and square. I’m going back.
In this video, Lance says, "I have decided to return to professional cycling."


Lance's Comeback to Cycling in 2009 -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com


Thanks to Ken for the heads up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that Lance is back, the real questions is when is Ulrich coming back?

Anonymous said...

Who really cares what a rich guy does as a hobby?

Anonymous said...

fritz make sure u read this one Lance Comeback