Friday, September 26, 2008

Las Vegas Criterium photos

I took over 400 photos last night at the Las Vegas Criterium, and this is the only one that turned out.

Las Vegas Criterium


I was standing directly underneath Ken Conley, who's much better at this than I am. Thank you to JT of Bicycle.Net who let me borrow his camera last night.

Jim Langley is looking over my shoulder right now and he's asking me to post to his blog: So here's the link. Jim's been a bike mechanic for over 20 years and he freely gives his bike fix advice on his blog. He's a really nice guy that lives and bikes not from where I live, so it's really ironic that we meet in Las Vegas for the first time. He also has an ebook for sale (you can find the link at his blog) on the home bike workshop that looks very very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, can I use it on my website at www.travelvegas.info on the Sports Page.

Can I go ahead and do this and link to you as the credit/source website URL..?

Yokota Fritz said...

Certainly, Vegas - thanks for asking.