The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition response to this proposed "Access and Parking Plan" highlights the lack of any thought at all to increase capacity on board. At a recent Caltrain Joint Powers Board meeting, several train riding bicyclists spoke up to the Directors on the need to increase bike capacity.
Thank you to Murph for this news. Related:
- Caltrain Tweets mentioned in the SF Examiner.
- Caltrain news and updates.
- Caltrain bike car updates to your phone.
- Green Caltrain.
- Caltrain bike master 'plan'.
- Geek & Sarah take Caltrain & BART to San Francisco, bike to IMAX Metreon, watch "The Dark Knight," return to their bikes to find Sarah's bike is stolen.