Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yehuda Fritz?

I think VeliPete might have me confused with somebody else :-)

Just a note that I periodically like to give a shout out to everybody who links to me when they do it, but I've noticed that, lately, Technorati seems to miss a lot of these backlinks. Blogger.com doesn't really handle trackbacks that well, either, and I have way too much invested in using Blogger.com to change blogging platforms now. If you link to a post in Cyclelicious, please don't be shy about leaving a comment here so I know about the link love and I'll send it back your way.

Recent links that I know about have come from

There are others, but I've already mentioned them in other posts. :-) And let's hope I didn't mess up all of those links too badly :-)

Now lets hope this bicycle blog doesn't get marked as a link farm!

2 comments:

SiouxGeonz said...

I would love to know what the algorithm for link farms is, since my site has a veritable PAUCITY, mind you, PAUCITY of links. Nonsensical, irrelevant content? Perhaps, if bicycle is on the algorithm...
...oops, I got it.
Perhaps because my vocabulary is *too* varied, it must be "randomly generated." Oh, I think I'll just go blog about it :)

Frostbike said...

Whoops! I had the silly thing in reverse. ;-)